Co-Founder - Relaxxapp, USA
I have traveled on a truly diverse career path - from managing compliance and control functions on
the one hand to managing business development , establishing strategic initiatives , P&L
responsibilities driving bottom line. Understanding "deep data" is as crucial as knowing "big data" to
solve problems, resolve issues and define outcomes.
I am a consummate professional and a leader who believes that we can achieve what we want if we
commit ourselves to the purpose and the cause and believe in "performance matters". I have led my
life with beliefs that have helped me over a period of time with my professional and personal life. I
am privileged to share it with you.
1.Culture is critical - recognize it and accept the difference and we then begin to make a difference.
2. Good Corporate Governance and CSR are essential for business leaders.
3. It does not matter what you think within , it is what you do that makes you what you are.
4. Definition of poison - anything in excess !
5. You cannot become a great person by reading a book of quotations.
6. You can "know" anything but cannot do anything by reading a manual.
7. God has no religion and therefore we have no conflict with Him.
I practice TM for the past 30 years. TM allows me to retain my sanity in an otherwise insane world
and my response to life and events coming towards me.
Specialties: Business development , Corporate Governance , Leadership , Marketing , Negotiation ,
Public Relation , Credit & Risk analysis , Relationship Management , Training , Coaching and Problem