The objective of this book, Rule the World as Krishna Did, is to put forward the age-old wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita in a simple way that enables readers to understand and comprehend its message. Research has shown that the youth of today have more complex problems in life and work than ever before and need more sophisticated treatment for these issues. A common person takes the Gita as a spiritual text that talks about the divine song of Lord Krishna addressing a confused and shattered Arjuna. This book focuses on the relevance of Gitas selected verses in our day-to-day life. It explores the following questions:
- How can a person lead his or her life the Bhagavad Gita way?
- How can a leader assure triumph the Bhagavad Gita way?
- How can a student choose his or her career the Bhagavad Gita way?
- How can a human become a super human the Bhagavad Gita way?
- How can a businessman manage his business the Bhagavad Gita way?
- How can anyone achieve self-realization the Bhagavad Gita way?
- How can an individual remain self-motivated the Bhagavad Gita way?
The book also establishes some elementary models of knowledge, action, self, personality, perception, motivation, and decision making, which can help scholars venture into virgin areas of research and discussion.